Slimmer You Reviews (slimmeryou.org) wants you to contribute for our blog. We have a large, global readership and cover a wide range of topics related to health, weight loss, and fitness. Your guest post will be published on the site and circulated via our newsletter.
How Do I Submit a Guest Post?
You may able to use the form provided at the bottom of the page to submit a guest post to Slimmer You Reviews. You can either submit a few ideas, an outline or a completed post for publication.
Guest writers may have one do-follow link back to their own website that isn’t a reference in their guest post.
We’re looking forward to seeing your guest post. Let’s help make everyone become healthier, and be physically fit.
What Topics Should I Write for Slimmer You Reviews?
The following are some suggestions of guest posts that may be considered for publication:
- healthy, actionable and specific weight loss or weight maintenance strategies
- tips or strategies for eating healthy/healthier
- strategies to lose weight naturally
- reader-friendly research articles about nutritional benefits
- other fitness-related guest posts you think may be relevant to Slimmer You Reviews
What Are the Guidelines for the Articles?
- Use correct headings in your formatting (i.e. H2, H3, etc.)
- Content should be friendly, and realistic. Avoid long sentences and break up large paragraphs.
- Articles should be 1000 words or more
- Optimize your article for search engine keywords (i.e. SEO)
- Proofread for grammar, spelling, readability, and flow.
- You need to provide a featured image, the recommended size is 1080 x 625.
- Images should be in .jpeg format
- Articles must be 100% unique. No articles that have been published elsewhere.
- Email us via the form below if you are interested in a guest post.
- Please provide your name and the topic. We are going to discuss if the article is appropriate to be published.
- Submissions are reviewed immediately.
- Please avoid any topics around illicit drugs, supplements, sex, etc.
- Accepted pieces can include either (1) link to the author’s website as part of the post bio, or a contextual link inside the article.
Submit Your Guest Post Draft
Please note that your information is saved on our server as you enter it.